Thursday, June 13, 2013

Salmon Baked with Teriyaki Sauce

I did not post any new recipe in the last few weeks because I was so busy helping my brother prepare entertainment and flower arrangements for his wedding. I am back with this simple, semi-homemade dish to warm up my kitchen. Teriyaki sauce is the most popular sauce used in every Japanese, Chinese, and Korean restaurants. The sweet sauce with a hint of ginger and garlic is easily transformed and used with any kind of dishes. I am using a good store-bought brand teriyaki sauce to save time while preparing this recipe.

Ingredients:
Two 6 oz salmon fillets
Sauce
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs fresh ginger, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbs mirin (sweet cooking wine)
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 green onions, cut into 3 inches lengths

Directions:
Place each salmon fillet into a baking dish. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Divide the sauce equally and pour over the fish. Marinate the fish for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400° and bake fish for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment