Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Gluten-Free Baked Salmon

I am a frequent visitor to the website, "The World’s Healthiest Food", and they are.  I have learned so many good ways to create food dishes. Most of their recipes focus on promoting healthy eating.  I am Asian, so I like to combine their techniques with my own talents as a cook to create and also promote healthy eating in my own way.  In my family, and the in law family, we have some people having sensitivities with food. Today, I will introduce an easy and healthy gluten-free fish recipe.  Because salmon is the healthiest fish combined with baking it with Mediterranean vegetables, this will make this recipe one of the best healthiest and delicious meals.
Ingredients:
Two salmon fillets with skin on, 5 oz. each
1 cup sliced artichoke hearts
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1 tsp capers
2 tbs sun dried tomato
Dressing ingredients:
1/4 cup peanut oil
Juice of 1 lemon or lime
1 tbs gluten-free soy sauce
1/4 tsp salt
2 garlic cloves, minced
Black pepper
 
Serve with cilantro aioli* (optional)

Directions:
Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.

Place the fish on a baking dish.
 

Divide the vegetables equally and place on top of the fish.
Divide the dressing and pour over the fish and vegetables.

Bake in the preheated oven set for 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Spoon 1 tbsp aioli over the top and serve.

*To make cilantro aioli:
In a blender, add 2 cups cilantro, 1 tbs lemon juice, 2 garlic cloves, and salt and pepper. Add 1/4 cup olive oil or low fat mayonnaise. Blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment