Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Gluten-Free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies

One night, I watched a YouTube clip from the Irish chef, Bolder Baker. She introduced her 3 ingredients cookies.  I like this recipe because it is easy and healthy. It also gave me an idea to come up with my own recipe to share with all my blog followers. This recipe is another way to use all the ripened bananas and to combine with other healthy ingredients, such as coconut oil, sesame seeds, and eggs. This is to me a healthy breakfast to replace a boring oatmeal congee. The chocolate chips can be melted and drizzled over the cookies when they are done or mixed together with the batter. Here it is.

Ingredients:
2 cups oatmeal
2 bananas, mashed
1 egg
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs sesame seeds (optional)
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbs coconut oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease the baking sheet with coconut oil.
Combine all ingredients well.
Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, place each scoop or spoon full of batter about 1 inch apart on the baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment