Monday, November 21, 2016

Easy-Chocolate-Coconut-Oatmeal Cookies

I am not a nutritionist, but I like a snack to be as healthy as possible. Even though I try to use wheat flour whenever possible in my recipes over white flour, the taste is sometimes disappointing, but I am still trying. However, in this recipe, I use oatmeal and coconut oil instead of butter. I am very satisfied with these cookies. It is become my favorite healthy snack ever.

Ingredients:
Dry ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup walnuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Wet ingredients:
1 eggs
½ cup melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
¼ cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.

In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Stir into the wet mixture.

Drop the dough by the teaspoonful, about 2 inches apart, onto an ungreased baking sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the baking sheet and let them cool on a wire rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment