Friday, July 20, 2018

Easy Grilled or Baked Salmon


When it comes to a healthy easy recipe, this is one at the top of my list.  Fish is always quick to cook, and, after about 3 to 5 minutes, most of the time a meal is finished . A fish meal does not need many ingredients to make it taste good. Today, I will share this recipe using just a few ingredients usually available in most kitchens, and the result will satisfy everyone.

Ingredients:
6 oz. salmon fillet
Marinade ingredients:
1/8 tsp dried basil
1/8 tsp dried dill
1/8 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
Pinch of chilli flakes
1 tsp lemon juice

2 tsp olive oil

Directions:
Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well. Pour mixture over the fish and marinate for 1 hour.
Choose one of two ways to cook the fish:
1- Heat a nonstick grill pan with a little oil. Add fish and grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
2- Place fish on a baking dish and bake in a countertop oven, such as Nuwave®, and bake for 7 minutes
Enjoy!!

2 comments:


  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!back packerss
    "

    ReplyDelete