Sunday, July 16, 2017

Easy Applesauce Cake

I have had this recipe for quite sometime and wanted to make this cake because the main ingredient for this cake is applesauce and I feel strongly about using homemade applesauce to achieve the best taste and still be healthy. For that, I have to make homemade applesauce first. Fortunately for me, my friend just gave me a jar of homemade applesauce yesterday, and I feel it is now time for me to share this wonderful recipe with all of my blog friends here. It is very easy to prepare if cake mix is ready. If you are frequent blogger to my blog, then you already know that I am not a baker. However, I like to have an easy recipe to make a cake to entertain my friends if they show up unannounced. This cake can also be served at breakfast.

Ingredients;
Dried ingredients:
2 cups cake mix*
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/2 cup raisin
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Wet ingredients:
2 eggs
1/2 cup melted and chilled coconut oil
1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar)
2 cups homemade applesauce
1 tsp vanilla
Other ingredients:
1 tbs flour
1 tsp coconut oil
1./2 cup shredded coconut

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease tube cake pan with oil and dust with some flour.
Combine the dried ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
In a blender, add the wet ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
Make a well in the center of the dried ingredients and pour the wet blended mixture into the dried ingredients. Fold the mixture well to combine. Sprinkle the top with shredded coconut*(optional).
Pour the batter into the prepared tube pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
*If you do not have cake mix on hand, there is no problem because for each one cup of flour simply use 1/2 tbs of baking powder


I am sorry for not having the photos because my camera is still not working

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by consuming coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete