Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hold the Key of Joy



Someone who knows the key to his joy does not wait for others to make himself happy but also has the ability to bring joy to others. In each person's heart there is "the key of joy," but we do not know how to hold and give that key to others to manage.

A woman often complains: "I live a very sad life because my husband is often away!” She brought her key of joy to her husband.
Another mother said, "My son does not listen to me, which makes me angry often!" She handed her keys to her son.
A middle-aged company employee sighed and said, "The company does not promote me, it's my morale!" He brings the joy of his life to the boss.
Another person lamented, “My daughter-in-law is not filial, my life is so miserable!"
A young man from the bookstore shouted, "That boss's service attitude is hateful."

These people all have made the same decision; that is, let others control their spirit. When we allow others to control our spirit, we feel like we are the victims; in the present situation there is no other way to blame and become angry, and, it is our only option.
We start to blame others and at the same time we convey a demand that "I am suffering so that you / your ... and brother / sister ... are responsible for the my suffering"! We then take great responsibility to entrust those around us and ask them to make us happy. We seem to admit that we are not capable of self-control, but only by allowing someone to position and govern us. Such people want to approach others but look at the fear.
But, a person who knows the key to his joy does not wait for others to make himself happy but he also has the ability to bring joy to others. The spirit of that person is stable, knows to be responsible for himself, and not to fail for others. Knowing to master emotions and create and keep the joy of yourself in your daily life, you will be leisurely free from pressure from others.

Where is your key of joy?  Is your key of joy in someone else's hands? Hurry up and get it back!

Translated from an Internet site.


No comments:

Post a Comment