Saturday, November 16, 2013

One and a Half Friend


Long ago, one hero established relationships with so many people. Before he passed away, he told his son, “Do not assume that because I have known so many people in the world they are my friends. The truth was all my like I just have one and a half friend."


His son was very confused, and then the father said, “You follow my words and go meet my one and a half friend. Then you will understand what a friend is."

First, the son came to see the person who his father thought was "one whole friend". Following the father’s advice, he said, “I am the son of Mr. XX. I am a fugitive, and I am the end of my rope and that is why I came looking for you and hope that you will help me." After listening, this man did not hesitate to ask the son to come into his house and then to ask his own son to exchange clothing with the fugitive son to help him escape.


At this time, the son realized that at the moment between life and death, this man did not hesitate to sacrifice himself and his own son to save a friend's son. That is a true friend.

Later, he came to see the "half friend" who his father mentioned. The son said the same thing to this man. This man looked at him for a while and said, “Well, this is a big problem, and I don't think I can save you, but I will give you food and enough money for you to run away to save yourself. I promise that I won't tell the authorities about you.”

Now the son understood clearly. When you face a difficult situation, and someone understands the situation that you need help to save yourself, but he will not be completely on board with helping you, he is only half of a friend.

 

Source: Internet


 

No comments:

Post a Comment