Saturday, November 2, 2013

Seven Things I Have Learned from Life


I have learned from life that I cannot force people to love me, only all the things that I can do to make myself lovable. Life is colorful, just love it

I have learned from life that I can be right to be angry with someone, but it is unacceptable for me to become merciless to them

I have learned from life that even though all my friends have always been nice to me, but someday, they might hurt me, and I need to learn how to forgive them

I have learned from life that if I want to forgive people, first, I need to learn how to forgive myself.

I have learned from life that if people do not love me as I expected, it doesn't mean they do not love me with all their hearts

I have learned from life that it takes a long time for me to build trust with people, but it only takes a second to lose it all.

I have learned from life that I always have to be careful because even minor mistakes will make me regret for the rest of my life.

God created your life. You are in charge to color it – make it beautiful.

 

Source: the petalia.org website

No comments:

Post a Comment