Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heaven on Earth

Given the opportunity, I will take you to a place where you do get a lot of peace and happiness. If you reach that place, then you will not need to do anything. We just roam alone. In the morning, I take you to visit the apple orchard. Enjoy the apple blossoms, and apples are figurative. All the birds are singing and will hear us singing during the outing. And sometimes the breeze will carry the fragrance of apples to us. Have you ever smelled the scent of apple blossoms yet?  It is very sweet scented. Were I to tell you, people often call that place, paradise. Eden means heaven on earth.

Where we live is a paradise. We do not need to go far off in search of paradise. The more you do not need to wait to die to get to heaven. Previously, I thought sure because heaven is so far away, we need to take a special spacecraft. The velocity of the spacecraft must be many times faster than the speed of light. We arrive in paradise while we still live in this life, and today my beliefs on heaven is different from then .

With me now is the paradise of Eden, where we have the moon and stars. We have sunrise, sunset, and all the birds singing, etc. And the way to paradise is also very easy. I do not need the modern airship. Eden is by us under our feet. My exposure to paradise is through my every breath.

Listen to me talk about Eden whether or not you like it, right? But the first condition for you to be in paradise is that you have time. Many people still live in paradise, but because there is no time, they should not realize. Time is your ticket to go to the door of paradise. When you enter the Eden, you just roam leisurely and have no problems.

Source internet

No comments:

Post a Comment