Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Corn, Beans, & Sesame Seeds Pulp Sanwich Bread

Ok! After making core and milk, this is another recipe that uses the good pulp that is left over from making the milk. Actually, I learned this method from my mom. She is a mom who took care of her 10 children during the Vietnam War. She taught us that nothing is a waste, and the most important thing is food. I always keep this upbringing  in mind; therefore, a bread machine will help me accomplish this task. Throughout my blog, I posted many kinds of bread using a bread machine. Today, using the corn, beans, & sesame seeds pulp, I will make a sandwich loaf.

Ingredients:
1and 1/4 cup pulp
1/4 cup water
2 tbs coconut oil or magarine
1 egg
2 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
3 and 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tsp active dry yeast

Directions:
Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan. Press start. Observe the dough as it kneads. After 5 to 10 minutes, if the dough appears dry and stiff, add more water one tablespoon at a time until the dough is smooth, soft, and slightly tacky to the touch.
I always bake my bread in the oven because I like the shape of a loaf pan, but if you have a good new bread machine, just follow the instructions for your machine to make this bread.

Butter a 9” x 5” loaf pan or the dough can be divided into two small loaf and set aside. After the dough finishes rising the first time, remove the dough from the bread pan machine. Dust your hands with some flour and shape dough and place it seam side down into the prepared loaf pan. Cover with plastic or cloth and let the dough rise for 40 minutes.





Preheat oven to 350° and bake bread for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 1 hour before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment