Friday, February 24, 2012

Easy Brazillian Cheese Bread

I posted the recipe for this bread a few months ago that was a little bit more difficult to prepare. Then my friend after vacationing in Brazil last month came home and shared with me a new easy Brazilian cheese bread, and I cannot believe how easy it is to make this wonderful cheese bread. The ingredients are almost the same as my posted recipe, but the new method is much simpler. Feel free to add any kind of herbs to make this bread more delicious to your own taste. 
Ingredients:
1 cup tapioca flour or starch
1 egg
1 cup cheese (your choice, I use Mexican cheese blend)
1/2 cup skim or whole milk
1/4 cup chia seeds gel (my choice to replace some oil)
1/4 cup olive oil*
1/2 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 tbs soft butter for greasing the muffin tins

Directions;

Place all the ingredients in the blender and reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for topping. Pulse a few times until smooth.



Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of blender so everything will get blended. Pour the batter into the prepare muffin tins.

Top with the remaining cheese and bake in preheated oven set to 400° for 25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.





*If you don't have chia seeds gel, then the oil should be increased to 1/3 cup

No comments:

Post a Comment