Friday, November 4, 2011

Get Over Your Fear!

What do you do when fear is taking over your life?. I am talking about things that happen every day in your life. The computer is one of my fears, and I am looking at the screen and writing this first post. I have to say thanks to my brother, Thang, who is a computer programming graduate at IIT
University in Chicago, IL. Um!! Why didn't I think about him before?. Because I was afraid that I don't have enough knowledge to follow his instructions.

A few months ago my computer was infected with a virus. In the past , I always called Greg, the local computer guru, who came to fix my computer The fee was getting higher and higher as inflation is going on now in the United States. After reading "How to get over your fear for good" at Ehow.com many times, I told myself that it is time for me to overcome all the fear of learning about computers. Since the day I picked up the phone and called Thang, that is the day I liberated myself.

As you read this post, you can see that I still have a lot to learn. For a long time I am following many bloggers and also some of the websites that teach peoples how to be a self-learner. For that I want to say thanks to whoever before me helped people like me not to be afraid of new things in life . I do believe that life is wonderful every time you can overcome your fear no matter big or small.

So for now, as the Germans say, "Auf Wiedersehen" that is, " until we see each other again"

No comments:

Post a Comment